- You, the license-holder, have the right to screen the film in public. You may screen the film as often as you like, for the lifetime of the DVD.
- The film may be screened ONLY by the individual or organization named on the license. Please do not pass licenses on to other parties.
- Please contact us for press releases, pictures, posters or any other promotional material: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you wish to lend the DVD to another party, you require a “V+Ö” license. To obtain one, please contact us at: email@example.com or call +49 (0)89 - 526601
- It is forbidden to upload a film to any internet platform or to pass it to a TV station – no matter how small or regional!
- Information for schools/teachers/lecturers: Even screenings in class are public and require a license
In keeping to the above conditions, you’re helping us to produce more films that "make a difference".